Analyzer 'test-coverage' not activated for the repository

Hi there,

I tried integrating the test coverage in GitHub CI following the instructions. I am getting the following error:

Run ./bin/deepsource report --analyzer test-coverage --key go --value-file ./cover.out
DeepSource | Error | Reporting failed | Analyzer 'test-coverage' not activated for the repository.
Error: Process completed with exit code 1.

Can anyone clarify what needs to be done? I am looking in the dashboard, but I dont see anything about this anywhere.

Also running this from the CLI locally:

~/Downloads/deepsource_0.7.2_darwin_arm64/deepsource report --analyzer test-coverage --key javascript --value-file ./coverage/cobertura-coverage.xml
DeepSource | Error | Reporting failed | Analyzer 'test-coverage' not activated for the repository.

This appears to be some sort of setting that is not enabled. Is code coverage not included with the free plan?

Got it, the analyzer was midding from the toml file:

[[analyzers]]
name = "test-coverage"
enabled = true

This is not specified in the onboarding guide at all - I had to dig through the docs and spend a couple of hours on this… Please update the docs.

Hey,

The Configuration section of Test Coverage analyzer docs mentions the change required in .deepsource.toml.

We will add a link to this docs page to the error shown by DeepSource CLI. Thanks for letting us know.